Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lundqvist Again


Sam Weinberg of the Rangers Report, is reporting that it looks like it will be Lundqvist in goal again tomorrow versus the Penguins...

"...Henrik Lundqvist will likely start again against the Penguins, and even Stephen Valiquette is OK with that.

'I just think he’s an extraordinary goalie. To me, he’s just the best in the league,” backup Stephen Valiquette said of Lundqvist. “I see him every day in practice and last year during the stretch I was here, I’d never seen goaltending like that, and i played with (Roberto) Luongo and (Rick) DiPietrio, a lot of good goals right down the line. I haven’t seen anyone as hot as Henrik.'..."

...this is good news for me as I will be in attendance at the Garden tomorrow.

...shouldn't Valiquette be brown nosing Renney and not Lundqvist if he wants some playing time.

...I'll have a game preview tomorrow.

No comments: