Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Video Proof

...wow this Avery story has taken on a life of itself. I guess this is what happens when the Rangers have three days off.

...above is a video compilation of what transpired Saturday night. This video actually shows Blake starting the whole thing. Thanks to Sam Weinman at the Rangers Report for the link.

...also according to Weinman, it doesn't look like Avery will be suspended and has just come out with the below statement:

“I am extremely upset and hurt that false and damaging comments were attributed to me regarding Jason Blake. I made no such comments. I have lost two grandfathers to cancer and have been a consistent contributor to multiple cancer related charities, first and foremost, Hockey Fights Cancer. I am unable to comment further, as the matter is now being addressed by legal counsel.”

...hopefully, this statement will put an end to all of this sillyness.

No comments: