Thursday, December 20, 2007

Malik Mopes

Larry Brooks has an article in today's New York Post on Marek Malik's reaction to sitting in the press box...

"...'I know I can play a lot better, and I think I showed that the last two years, but right now I feel like I've lost a little confidence,' the 32-year-old, nine-year NHL veteran said following yesterday's practice...

...'When it happened the first time I was kind of ticked off,' Malik said. 'I didn't think I deserved it but I was terrible in the Phoenix game, so I can understand why I came out again. It was one of the worst games I've played in the last six years; my confidence was gone, my timing was awful.'...

...'I'm not really happy with this, but this is the situation.'"

...the sad thing about Malik is that he actually thinks he's played well the last two years. Someone needs to show this guy some game tape.

...while Malik is not happy with this, every Ranger fan is elated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joke this guy is. He has been lucky to survive in the lineup as long as he has. Very overrated in the defensive zone and skates like he has a piano on his back. The only stat that has been good on this guy is plus/minus. However, playing on the Jagr line you should always be on the plus side. Trade him, cut him, send him to hartford, but whatever you do dont put him back on the ice.