Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ranger Players Fired Up

Over at the New York Post, Howard Kussoy reports that the Ranger players are angry with their effort Monday night and are focused on tonight's game against Toronto...

"...'I think when you lace 'em up for the next game, your focus is on the next game, but I don't think there's anything wrong with going out with a little bit of anger or fear about repeating a past performance,' Brendan Shanahan said yesterday.

'The team is really angry with themselves. I think that's a good way to be. We put a lot of very high expectations on each other and as a group.'...

...its great to see the players angry about the horrible effort on Monday. Looks like Renney's grueling practice has had a positive effect on these guys.

...I'm especially excited, because I'll be at the game tonight and I don't think I could sit through a game like Monday night.

No comments: