Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Avery with Olsen Twins at Bonnaroo Music Festival

Greg Wyshynski at Puck Daddy reports on Sean Avery being spotted at the progressive music festival Bonnaroo with a couple of friends...

"Supposedly, many of the NY Rangers had chartered a bus to Bonnaroo, and it was parked next to the Yahoo! bus. He waved to us. I asked him not to beat the f--k out of me," writes Atlanta Sports Fan. And here we were more concerned he'd beat the crap out of the Yahoo! bus ...

He later saw Avery again during a close encounter with the Olsen Twins, and recalled that the burgeoning celebrity stylist allegedly had a fling with Mary-Kate Olsen. The Fan thought about a photo op, but then he "pictured Avery punching me in the face and taking my camera."

...fashion companies and music festivals with the Olsen twins. Looks like the lack of contract discussions with the Rangers is really upsetting Avery. Not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this guy. Sign him right now.