Monday, June 30, 2008

Sanguinetti in a New York State of Mind

Adam Kimelman at NHL.com has a great piece on Bobby Sanguinetti including this quote...

"The biggest thing is coming in (to camp) in the best shape possible, be ready to play," Sanguinetti said. "I know what I'm capable of and the reason why they drafted me, the confidence they have in me. … I need to continue to show that I'm getting closer and closer to becoming a Ranger and that you want to compete for a job and that you're serious about it, and that you're going to come in and work your hardest and earn that spot."

...I haven't been this excited for a prospect since Pavel Bren...nevermind.

...seriously, this kid looks like the real deal. We've already seen Staal make the jump from junior to the NHL, why not Sanguinetti.

No comments: