Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nedved to Attend Rangers Training Camp

According to hokej.cz, Petr Nedved will be attending Rangers training camp in an effort to make the team...

Here is a bad translation from Google...

Third nejproduktivnější Bohemia in the history of NHL hockey Petr Nedvěd after spending a year in the Czech extralize tries to return overseas. Šestatřicetiletý attacker to leave at the end of August at Camp New York Rangers team which will seek to obtain a contract and get into the team. If he engaged in the prestigious league nevyjde, zamíří in breast Liberec. He said the diary Sport.

Nedvěd last year after the operation in Philadelphia went to Prague Sparty, and it appeared that his career in the NHL is coming to an end. Elapsed season, however, a world player nevyšla a Prague club dismissed him in March. When searching for a new engagement, Nedvědův overseas agent negotiated for his client to take part in the Rangers camp.

"We agreed that the Rangers try. (General manager Glen) Sather does not give me any certainty, but here I am after not want to. In America vyrazím that is their place in the group have porvat. I like to do , "Said Sports Nedvěd, for which the Rangers cardiac issues. At the Manhattan worked during two engagements generally seven years and loved club.

He said the arrival of next manager is Sathera coach Tom Renneym. "He confirmed me, that gives me the chance and it is curious to me alone. Know what I did Rangers, and I want to prove to him that they have something I can give. I'm not a fool, I thought about him, that there poison lajnu first cut. Nemíním even play a few minutes in the fourth, but in the third formation, I could get, "said Nedvěd.

Liberec native worked in fifteen NHL seasons, and only 18 matches he lacks the magic limit of 1000 matches played. "When is the possibility that I may have to limit the sáhl, and go after it on the head," he added attacker, who oblékal dress Vancouver, Wed. Louis, Rangers, Pittsburghu, Edmontonu, Phoenix and Philadelphia. In the NHL gathered 717 points (310 +407), which makes it among Czech hokejisty ranks third place in Jaromír Jágrem and Robert Holíkem.

Nedvěd is in her own words domluvený with Liberec club president Peter Syrovátkem, where does the camp Rangers will be in next season to defend the colours White Tigers. "When the Rangers to prove to be mission impossible, come about five to six extra rounds of the first, and then under the Ještědem I reported. I have to rozehrané pleasantly. Either the Rangers or the club where I grew up and where we can prove something big, "Added the owner of the Olympic silver medal in Lillehammer 1994, which represented Canada.

...I'm not sure what to think of this.

3 comments:

bpette02 said...

I can't understand what this means but it can't mean that Nedved is attended camp to make the team as a player. We sure as hell don't need that. Not sure how reliable that source is. I'm hoping Eklund reports it and then we won't have to worry. That would mean there would be a 0% chance of this happening.

KingByrne said...

There is a better translation at Blueshirt Bulletin: http://www.blueshirtbulletin.com/

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks. I just posted a link.