Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me

Today is the one-year anniversary of The New York Rangers Blog. A year ago today I decided to start a Rangers blog because there wasn't a Rangers website or blog out there that had all the Rangers news in one place. I wanted rumors, columns, rankings, video and game analysis without having to go to 100 websites. So I figured stop complaining and start your own blog. Unfortunately, I'm still visiting 100 websites trying to get all the Ranger news on my blog, but at least my readers don't have to.

Speaking of my readers, I want to thank you guys for visiting the site and adding to the dialogue in my comments section. When I started this I wasn't sure if anyone would be into it. And in the beginning no one was. But I loved blogging about the Rangers so I kept going and I'm glad I did because last month I had almost 8,000 hits which was 1,500 more than my previous high. I can't express how much I appreciate that support.

For the sake of nostalgia here is my first ever post welcoming readers to the site and here is my first news post about fixing the NHL schedule. Man my first news post wasn't even about the Rangers. What's up with that?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! This blog is my one stop rangers site. Much needed!!! I speak for many when I say thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing what you do...or maybe I'll start my own to give you a little bit of healthy competition. I wish more of the yo-yo fans that read this site would leave a more comments.

Anonymous said...

i have passed your blog onto many of my friends..some who are diehards and others who are trying to get into hockey.. this is the only place i go for rangers news... keep up the great work.. thanks

Anonymous said...

NIce job Buddy.. keep it rockin

Unknown said...

Congrats man! I love you site. Its got all the info i want in one place and its always fun reading what you have to say about a game. Keep up the good work!

King Byrne said...

yeah, thanks a bunch nyrfan! love the site, and i agree, i think more people should post comments more often

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for creating this site. It is my first stop in the morning to get the latest Ranger news. And as a "newer" fan, I have learned a lot about the game and the league too. Keep up the great work!

Kevin DeLury said...

Thank you guys for the gracious words.