Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Eklund or Not To Eklund

Since I started this blog, I've always had an internal struggle whether or not to post trade rumors from Eklund over at HockeyBuzz.

I usually decide to keep posting them because I created this site to bring everything on the internet regarding the Rangers into one place. No matter how ridiculous. And Eklund's "rumors" are usually beyond ridiculous.

From time to time I'll get a comment criticizing me for giving Eklund any credibility by linking to his website.

So because this blog is for it's readers, I'm going to let you guys and girls make the decision.

On the right side of the blog is a poll asking if I should continue to post Eklund's trade rumors. Majority wins. I've set it up so you can only vote once to ensure a legitimate vote.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, before I begin the bash-fest. Let's analyze his rumors versus what actually came to fruition. Any of his rumors ever "come true?" Somebody prove me wrong in that what he says will actually happen.

Kevin DeLury said...

I'd rather not even have a debate on the guy. For me this is more about what my readers want on the site.

Andrew_794 said...

i dont mind, as long as you give me a weekly column on this site, i think i have a hell of a lot more to say then eklund...