Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boudreau Can't Figure Out Brashear Suspension

Tarik El-Bashir at the Capitals Insider has this comment from Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau on the Donald Brashear suspension...

"I'm upset -- disappointed is a better word," Boudreau said. "I can't figure it out and I don't think it's best for me to comment on that. It is what it is. As long as [the standard] is the same [for everyone], I guess that's what they're going for. We didn't think it would go that high, and we're disappointed in it, but what are you going to do?"

...is Boudreau kidding me? Avery was suspended for six games for talking earlier this year and he thinks six games for a head shot is excessive?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brashear should have gotten a ten game suspension for that hit.

Andrew_794 said...

wow what a game...if only lundqvist could score...he saved the game at least 6 different times for the rangers and they couldnt help him out.