Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drury's Health A Concern

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants reports that John Tortorella is concerned with Chris Drury's health...

"Sure, sure I am," Tortorella said when asked whether he was concerned about Drury. "Everybody knows how Chris is but it's a concern. It's something we need to think through here. And we'll start again tomorrow to see how he feels and we'll go from there."

On if the injury was healed, Drury said this after the game...

"No, not really," Drury said. "I am healthy enough to dress. I am healthy enough to be in the lineup so I have to try to help the team. I will continue to do that."

...if he can only play 11 minutes and can't take face-offs, not sure what good he is doing the Rangers being out there.

1 comment:

King Byrne said...

Drury at 50% > Voros at 110%