Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting To Know: Nik Antropov

Mark Malinowski at The Hockey News gives Ranger fans the inside scoop on Nik Antropov...

Here's a couple of highlights...

Hockey Inspirations: "I always liked when Mario Lemieux was playing."

Favorite Movies: "Comedies. Dumb & Dumber. I like Jim Carrey."

Greatest Sports Moment: "It was the first goal in the NHL. And beating Canada in the world juniors."

Favorite Arena(s) To Play: "I like Chicago. Montreal is pretty nice arena. MSG is something special. And Vancouver’s GM Place."

...Antropov has been a great addition to the Blueshirts and I would love the Rangers to re-sign him this off-season. My one concern would be once he gets his new contract will he go back to being the same soft, aloof player that fell out of favor up in Toronto.

No comments: