Friday, April 24, 2009

My Interview With KuklasKorner

For those of you interested I was recently interviewed by Patrick Hoffman over at KuklasKorner. Here's a snipet...

PH: At what point in your life did you know that you wanted to get involved in hockey as a writer/blogger?

KD: I never had any plans on becoming a sports writer growing up or even into adulthood. One day about a year and a half ago I just got tired of surfing all over the internet looking for Ranger news. I figured I wasn’t the only one, so I decided to start a blog that would post every news item, rumor, column, and video I could find on the Rangers in one spot. It’s almost like a clearinghouse for Ranger news. I also add my own unique opinion in each blog post to make it my own. Unfortunately for me, I’m still searching the internet for Ranger news but, hopefully I’ve made life a little easier for Ranger fans who may not have the time to surf the net for hours on end.

...shameless plug I know.

No comments: