Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rangers Draft Preview

Leslie Treff at Hockey's Future has a nice draft preview for the Rangers stating...

"The biggest team need is for scoring forwards, including a first-line center. Although the team had hoped that their 2007 free-agent signings of Chris Drury or Scott Gomez would have filled the need for a top line center, over the past two seasons, neither has done so."

Treff also notes that the Rangers need scoring on the wing and project F Kyle Palmieri as the team's first round pick.

...nothing really ground breaking here. If you didn't know that the Rangers needed scoring forwards you're not allowed to visit this blog again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site man, I'll tell people on my forum about it. I left you the link to it so all you got to do is click on my name.

Good work, I'll ttyl.

Sincerely,
Jason