Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gaborik: Rangers Were the Favorite from the Get-Go

In Marian Gaborik's farewell interview with the Minnesota media he tells Jim Souhan of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune this on signing with the Rangers...

"They were there right away," he said. "If you feel that somebody is that interested, then you give them a lot of consideration, and they were the favorite from the get-go."

On playing at the Garden...

"I haven't played there that often, but when I have played there, just Madison Square Garden and the city overall, it's amazing, something special. It's going to be something new for me and I'm looking forward to that."

...i was a little apprehesive when the Rangers first signed Gaborik, but the more I think about the guy the more excited I'm getting.

No comments: