Friday, July 17, 2009

Tortorella Talks Power Play

Larry Brooks of the New York Post recently spoke with John Tortorella about the Rangers power play...

"There's no question point-play was our biggest weakness last year. We have to figure it out. We have to find out whether we have a quarterback here. Right now, I'm not sure, but I'm not ruling out [Wade] Redden and I'm not ruling out [Michal] Rozsival, either."

...i really feel Rozsival can be the QB on the power play. Tortorella just has to be on him to shoot. If Rozsival can gain confidence in his shot (he has a cannon) the power play would improve exponentially.

3 comments:

Benny said...

You didn't comment on the Redden mention :) haha

Kevin DeLury said...

I'll comment on Redden when he gives me something to comment about.

DAK said...

Does anybody really know what happened to the Wade Redden of, say, 2000-2006?

We could use that guy. (Not the standard Rangers reunion tour version of a one-time all-star).