Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gaborik Couldn't Be Happier

Newyorkrangers.com has a nice feature on Marian Gaborik with lots of quotes...

On coming to the Rangers...

“It’s a new challenge and a new opportunity, and I am looking forward to it,” said Gaborik.

On Tortorella...

“He seems like an offensive-minded coach,” Gaborik, 27, said of Tortorella. “Obviously, though, we have to take care of things defensively. But I don’t have a problem with that since I played in Minnesota for nine years."

On his health...

“I am skating free,” stated Gaborik. “Obviously it is still before training camp and I still have to tune things up, but I feel good and excited.”

On playing at MSG...

“I haven’t played at MSG very often, but when I did it was always a great atmosphere, so it’s got to be even better when you are playing for the Rangers. It’s going to be a fun ride.”

...right now I'm loving what I'm hearing from pre-camp. Dubinsky close to signing, Gaborik healthy, players arriving early. Loving it!!!

No comments: