Friday, October 16, 2009

Brashear Ready to Go; Del Zotto Expects Crowd of Friends

Michael Obernauer at The Blueshirts Blog notes that after sitting out Wednesday's game, Donald Brashear says his status for tomorrow night's game is "fantastic"...

"Yeah, that's perfect. That's all you need," Brashear said of the few days off. "Little maintenance and good to go."

Obernauer also reports that Michael Del Zotto expects a big crowd of cohorts for his return to Toronto...

"I don't know what the exact count is, but close to 20 I think are coming - and that's just family. I'm sure lots of friends are going to be coming out too.

"It's going to be a good game. It's something basically I've been looking forward to my whole life, ever since I was growing up watching games there."

...let's hope Del Zotto doesn't try to do too much in front of all his friends and family.

No comments: