Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rangers vs. Devils (Game 10)

Update, 2:35 p.m.:
Scott Burnside at ESPN.com says despite both the Rangers and Devils boasting dramatically different rosters and personalities from previous years the rivalry is still as good as ever.

...great piece by Burnside.

Original Post:
The New York Rangers (7-2-0) host the New Jersey Devils (4-3-0) tonight at MSG starting at 7:00 p.m. The game can be seen on MSG & MSG Plus 2 and heard on WNYM (970 AM) as well as WFAN (660AM). For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.

Probable Lines:
Prospal-Dubinsky-Gaborik
Avery-Drury-Callahan
Lisin-Anisimov-Higgins
Brashear-Boyle-Kotalik

Staal-Girardi
Del Zotto-Rozsival
Redden-Gilroy

Goaltenders:
Henrik Lundqvist - 6-1-0, 2.33 gaa, .927 sv%, 0 so.

Martin Brodeur - 4-3-0, 2.68 gaa, .903 sv%, 1 so.

Opponent Notes:
- Martin Brodeur is trying to tie the all-time shutout record tonight.

- The Devils are 4-1 since losing to the Rangers on October 5th.

- New Jersey is 0-for-15 on the man advantage over the last three games.

- The Devils are 3-0 on the road this season.

Opponent Blog:
Fire & Ice

5 comments:

CubanC said...

Just wanted to say keep up the great work. You are very passionate and yet level-headed about the team. It's refreshing to see. This is now the first site I come to for Rangers info. I used to frequent Rangers Report but that's gone in the tank since Sam left and I've never found the other blogs to be very good. Thanks for putting this all together. Very much appreciated.

Kevin DeLury said...

Not a problem. I really enjoy doing it and I'm happy to make life easier for Ranger fans to find all the news on the team. Thanks for the kind words and Let's Go Rangers!!!

Chris said...

I must concur with CubanC ... keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Word up. I admit, I visit this site more than I should—it's a good Rangers news aggregate.

TestBlog2121 said...

Yea this is def the best rangers blog site. I did used to read Rangers Report with Sam but since Carp took over that blog fell to crap. And don't get me started on Zipay....
Anyway, keep up the good work!