Thursday, October 29, 2009

Torts Doesn't Give a Damn About John Tavares

Steve Zipay at Blue Notes has this quote from John Tortorella on #1 pick John Tavares after last night's 3-1 loss to the Islanders...

"I don't give a damn about John Tavares," he said. "I care about my team."

...unfortunately, the Rangers don't have Torts' post game presser on their website. I'd love to see that quote.

On what he does care about (the Rangers), Torts said...

"I just think we're too easy a team to play against in these type of games," said Rangers coach John Tortorella. "They played hard, they played through the body, we didn't answer, as far as hitting back, except for a few shifts in the second period....They were the better team."

...ok, so what are you doing to change this?

For more post game quotes visit Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants.

No comments: