Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Drury to Play Against Panthers; Kotalik Injured

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants reports that John Tortorella announced that Chris Drury is ready to play tomorrow against the Florida Panthers.

Drury, who went through contact drills during today’s practice for the first time with his teammates, said...

“Yeah, I’m traveling, hopefully I’ll get in there tomorrow,” said Drury, who reported he passed about an hour-long series of medical tests on Monday and said he just needed to clear “another good 24 hours.” “Barring anything, I would assume I’ll be in. I don’t anticipate any issues.”

...sounds like Tortorella is a bit more confident than Drury. Not sure I like that.

Gross is also reporting that Ales Kotalik missed today’s practice and will be a game-time decision tomorrow after taking a hard hit behind the Blue Jackets’ net in the second period last night.

No comments: