Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Slogan for The New York Rangers Blog

I recently read somewhere that every successful blog has a great slogan and, to me, my current slogan "The One Stop for All Your New York Rangers News" was just not cutting it.

I wanted to come-up with something that represented everything about this blog and all the hard work I put into it, while keeping with the hockey theme. So I came up with this...

"Doing the dirty work in front of the goal to get all your Rangers news"

This slogan allows my readers to know that I'll do all the "dirty work" to find every article, poll, power ranking and column on the Rangers, while also expressing my opinion that hard work in front of the goal is paramount to a team's success in the NHL as well as running a successful blog.

Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

HockeyRiz said...

I think the hard work you put into this blog and the news and information on this blog make it great regardless of the slogan. Keep up the good work!

Chris said...

i dig it. as always.... keep up the fantastic work

Unknown said...

this blog kicks arse, but that slogan is a little too long. i'd cut out the "to get you all your rangers news." it's implied. whaddaya think?

LETS GO RANGERS!

!JustDance said...

Agreed. From an editorial standpoint, brevity is best. keep it short as possible :)

NY Rangers Blog : Cross Checking with your NY Rangers.

Ha, that's genius - double pun!

good luck dude. Torts sucks. Bring back Dubi!

Kevin DeLury said...

Brevity it is.

rusty said...

I never paid any attention to the slogan. I just appreciate the one stop "shopping" you give tying together all the latest news and providing links to many other sources. Thank you and keep it up!

Unknown said...

I'll think of something clever and let 'ya know. If you ever need help posting stories or game reviews let me know. I run www.0-60mag.com and am willing to contribute to this site...