Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rangers Talk Win vs. Hurricanes

Steve Zipay at Blue Notes has the below quotes..

Brandon Dubinsky...
“It takes a while to get back into the groove of things and when I first came back my hand wasn’t where I wanted it to be,” said Dubinsky. “Tonight was the first time I was able to play without having my hand covered, not to make excuses, but anytime you’re hindered by anything it makes it harder. I’ve tried hard and worked hard and tonight I took a big step, producing a little bit which, let’s face it, is one of my jobs being on the top line; I’ve gotta get some points.”

Henrik Lundqvist...
"You can see when we’re in the lead, there’s not a lot of odd-man rushes, right now as a team we are playing smarter. When you’re winning, you don’t drain yourself between games. When you’re losing you think a lot, when you’re winning you can relax.”

John Tortorella...
"We're growing, I think the grit of the team is improving...Not just in our own zone but along the boards int he neutral zone to try to get into a forecheck. It was a better game for uis than the Philly game/ I thought we played a better third period. SO as far as the battle level and grind of the game, I think we're improving there."

No comments: