Monday, January 11, 2010

Christensen Getting a Chance with Rangers

Michael Obernauer at the Daily News has this quote from Erik Christensen on getting a chance with the Rangers...

"I think my opportunity here has been different than anywhere else I have played - getting a chance to play the last minute of the game (on Saturday), protecting the lead," said Christensen, who is a plus-5 over the last six games. "Anyone who plays for a coach who is confident with you on the ice, it's a great feeling. I know I'm not the best defensive player in the league, but to be given a chance in those types of situations feels good. I haven't had that anywhere else. I've had a lot a fun so far."

...like I said after the Bruins game Christensen has earned a spot on this team, if not on the top line, for the rest of the season.

No comments: