Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Draft Party Meetup Meeting Spot


After checking out The Hill restaurant website, the location of Friday's Rangers Draft Party, the best place we can meet is next to the staircase in the back right part of the restaurant (see above pic). I will be wearing an away blue Graves jersey.

Like I had mentioned in my previous post, figure we can gather around that area at 6:45pm.

From that point we can all find a place to sit and watch the draft or if others want to just stop over and say hello whatever you guys want. Just figured it would be a fun way for me to say thank you to everyone for your support of the blog.

I'm also hoping it's a great way for any Ranger fan who can't find someone to go with them to the party to meet and hangout with other likeminded Ranger fans.

The Hill restaurant is located on Third Ave. between 29th and 30th Streets in Manhattan and the party begins at 6:30pm. 21 and over only. For more info click here.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments section below, e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com, @reply me on Twitter or leave message on my Facebook wall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad im in canada, damnit!

although id probably show up hammered and end up swearing about redden all night...have fun though guys! get some pics!

-andrew794

Kevin DeLury said...

Too bad, I'll definitely post some picks.

bpette02 said...

I'll be the guy by the stairs wearing a denim jacket.