Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Late Night Live Chat is On for Tomorrow @ 10pm

Ok, I received enough positive feedback from you guys regarding the late night live chat that I decided to go ahead with it.

It will be tomorrow night, Thursday, June 24th starting at 10 p.m. and will probably end up lasting a half hour or so. Unless the response is overwhelming and you guys want to keep going.

No topic is off limits. Draft, free agency, trades, beer, movies, whatever. Should be a fun way to spend the night before the draft.

Hope to see everyone there.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

bpette02 said...

Might be joining you a little late. I'm attending brPre-draft party. I should be in a real talkative mood by the end of the party though.

ry-man said...

i might have to check it out. i've been reading your blog for a while, i dont comment much which i plan to change. also keep up the good work!

Kevin DeLury said...

bpette, looking forward to to.


ry-man, thanks for the support and I look forward to you adding to the blog.

Anonymous said...

i don't comment much and won't be able to make it to this. Although i am a very active reader of your blog, i check it 3-4 time's a day and it's where i go to find all my new's it's like a gateway to everywhere else. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

I have heard that Sly Williams is a very handsome and powerful man :)

See you guys at 10pm. :)