Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Loving Your Comments; Late Night Live Chat?

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone for all the comments, @replies and e-mails you've been sending recently it has really added to the success of the blog. Please keep them coming whether they're regarding a blog post, giving me new ideas on how to better the blog or just to say hello.

I also encourage anyone who visits the blog purely for the links and my commentary to join in on the conversation. And as always passing along word on the blog is much appreciated.

Please remember anyone interested in meeting up at the Rangers draft party we'll be meeting next to the staircase in the back.

Finally, I've been kicking around the idea of doing a live chat tomorrow night around 10 p.m. for the night owls such as myself. Thought it would be a good time after kids go to bed for us older folks and before the younger readers head out for the night to discuss draft, free agency, etc. Let me know in the comments section if this is something you're into.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

7 comments:

s2404 said...

great work on the blog, really love your work

LTP said...

i'd be all for it now that rumors are flying & the draft is 48 hours away I'd take part in the late night chat.

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks Sunny.

LTP, I'm getting a good response so far on Twitter and e-mail so I'm leaning towards doing it. Now I have to familiarize myself with live chat software.

I'll let you guys know.

mattsteeleNJ said...

yeah id be down, i should get homefrom work by 10. how long will it last?

Kevin DeLury said...

I'd say it depends on how many people participate. But figure no longer than a 1/2 hour.

By the way I decided it's on.

kc2npu said...

What technology are you going to use for the Chat? Will it be on this site or using an external client?

Kevin DeLury said...

kc2npu, I'll be using CoverItLive and it will be on my blog.