Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mock Drafts A Plenty

With the NHL Draft just weeks away a number of mock drafts have been popping up including these two at NHL.com.

One being conducted by an Eastern Conference scout has the Rangers taking Nino Niederreiter, RW, Portland (WHL), while a second is picked by a Western Conference scout and has them taking Ryan Johansen, C, Portland (WHL).

The Rangers have the #10 pick in the draft which will take place at the Staples Center on June 25-26.

...like I always say I am not a draft expert so both of these guys sound pretty awesome to me. But I'm sure Hugh Jessiman sounded awesome before draft day as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be psyched if we got either one.

Kevin DeLury said...

Anon, I appreciate the comment, but please use a name the next time you comment. It doesn't even have to be your real one. Thanks.

Mike said...

From the looks of it I would say we should try to get them both and put them on a line together right away. Seems to be working quite well for them! (Of course I know that won't happen)

Mike
Everett, WA

Mike said...

i hope we can get a scoring winger or a big defensive defenseman.. i like the future of this team

fleisch14 said...

Rangers have been drafting well the last few years, so lets hope that continues!!!

Jason said...

Tarasenko should the pick if he's on the board