Monday, June 7, 2010

Rangers Respond to My Criticism

Yesterday I posted my unhappiness with the Rangers waiting until their Rangers Road Tour event on Sunday began beforing tweeting about it. I also sent a tweet to the Rangers official Twitter account letting them know.

Here is their response...

@TheNYRBlog Apologies, we will give more notice regarding future events. Thanks for the help promoting our events!less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

...i've got to say I'm really impressed that they responded to my critique. Now let's see if they follow through on their promise.

4 comments:

THE SAUSAGE said...

That's great that they listened. Be sure to call them out on other crap they screw up on like trades, etc...

Kevin DeLury said...

I'll be on them like white on rice.

Ouroborous said...

Ask them to fire Sather next!

Kevin DeLury said...

Man I'd be a hero if I got that done wouldn't I.