Friday, June 4, 2010

Realistic Expectations for MZA

I've got to say I am completely shocked with the results of my poll on how many goals you think Mats Zuccarella-Aason is going to score this season.

I assumed with the hype surrounding MZA that the large majority would be expecting a 30-goal season, but a whopping 54% of you expect somewhere between 11-20 goals.

Big props to you guys and gals on keeping the expectations in check. That is except for the 7% of you who expect a 36+ goal season.

Here are the results...
1-5g - 5%
6-10g - 9%
11-15g - 26%
16-20g - 28%
21-25g - 14%
26-30g - 4%
31-35g - 2%
36+g - 7%

5 comments:

M. Malik said...

Do we really want more soft europeans? (with apologies to my ancestors)

Anonymous said...

he'll be a flop, like everyone else supposedly good that comes to the play in NY (being pessimistic until Sather is gone)

Damir said...

I voted 11-20 goals for MZA for the simple fact that he IS good but not THAT good. My local team in Sweden (HV71) won the Swedish Elite League and there was one player that was really something, Teemu Laine. I wish we would've signed him. He's just like Cally in his style of play

Andrea said...

He's too small. NO team is afraid of us in the corners. Or approaching the blue line. Let's address that before we sign a speedy sexy import who's the size of a key chain.

Kevin DeLury said...

You know its funny I took a beating for my critiques of MZA but it looks like I've got more people in my corner than I thought.