Monday, July 12, 2010

Details, Details

Ok it's my first contest so give me a break. I forgot some details.

1) It's only one submission per person.

2) Right now there really is no hard deadline, but I'd like to be done with the guest blogging by the middle to end of August. I will give a hard date closer to then.

3) The winner of the best guest blog post will get to choose their own t-shirt from Glass Bangers. So start looking now they've got a lot.

4) I will make edits where appropriate. Misspellings, grammar, etc.

5) Please keep it civil. No cursing or sexually explicit content.

6) Make sure to e-mail all submissions to nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

If you can think of any other questions let me know.

Really excited as I've already received some submissions and plan on posting the first one on Wednesday.

No comments: