Monday, July 5, 2010

Grachev, Kreider Respond to Your Questions

Over at newyorkrangers.com Evgeni Grachev and Chris Kreider respond to fan questions.

Here is an except from each...

Paul Freeman from Old Bridge, N.J., asks:
Do you believe you can make the Rangers roster coming out of training camp?

Grachev's response:
There is nothing guaranteed for me. I'll just try to get in the best shape that I can to help myself be the best player I can be. Hopefully, I'll make it. I don't feel overconfident about making the team, but I do feel the confidence that I can do it.

...i'm rooting for your Evgeni.

Al Maddalena from Howell, N.J., asks:
What aspects of your game will you be working on in your second year at Boston College?

Kreider's response:
During my exit interview, the coaches had a lot to talk about with me. I still have a lot to work on. I've got to work on my shot-blocking an overall awareness. There are also some little things. I know I have talked about needing to work on little things in the past, but I really know what those little things are now, so I have to keep on working on that.

...love the kid's willingness to improve. Should be a player to watch at camp in 2011.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: