Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Chat; Monday Announcement

Just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who participated in the Late Night Live Chat #2 last night. Another ridiculous response from you guys and gals. 'hot for delury' was my favorite commentor of the night.

The live chats have become more of a Q & A which I'm more than fine with, but I'm thinking for the next one I'll throw different subjects out there and let you guys and gals have at it. Let me know what you think of that idea in the comments section.

Also don't forget that I will be announcing a new feature for the blog on Monday that I think many of you are going to really be excited about as I have received a lot of e-mail and tweets asking for it.

Again, I am obnoxiously appreciative of everyone's support of the blog.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: