Friday, July 16, 2010

No Guest Bloggers This Weekend

Just a reminder that there will be no guest blogger posts this weekend.

The traffic during the weekends is significantly less and I don't want to short change anyone.

I received a number of e-mails from readers saying they are interested but I have yet to receive your submission. Please get them to me as soon as possible (to my e-mail nyrfan94@yahoo.com) as I will be announcing a deadline soon.

Really excited about the three posts so far and I'm looking forward to a brand new batch next week.

Thank you for everyone's involvement and participation, especially to Glass Bangers T-shirts, who are donating a t-shirt to be given to the reader with the best guest blog post.

2 comments:

ry-man said...

you should let me write a drunken weekend rant. i promise i can be edited to be civil.

Kevin DeLury said...

Go for it ry-man. E-mail it to me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.