Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The People's Champ is Back on Twitter

Looks like it might have been the Rangers that pulled the plug on Aaron Voros' Twitter account, because now that the self proclaimed "People's Champ" is in Anaheim he is back to his old Twitter antics...

The return of the "Peoples Champ"... Stay tuned.less than a minute ago via UberTwitter

...i've got to be honest with you, now that Voros is a Duck I'm really not as excited as I thought I'd be. I'm going to need a current Blueshirt to step-up their Twitter game for me.

...full disclosure, I am following Voros.

...h/t to everyone who sent this to me.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Dan W said...

Well I know you love him so I'm sure we'll get all the updates... From Anaheim... Yea I can't seem to care much either

kc2npu said...

I can not wait to see what he posts. I followed him once I got @seanaverydotcom's tweet about it. Should be interesting