Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Who's Left (Updated)

Update, 10:51 a.m.:
Since the comments section doesn't work, you can e-mail me your thoughts at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Original Post:
NHL.com lists the Top 40 remaining UFAs.

Some of the big names include Kovalchuk, Frolov, Selanne, Stempniak and Afinogenov.

...take a look at the remaining names and let's hear who you want the Rangers to sign and at what cost in the comments section.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

7 comments:

Rick said...

There is a reason why they a left. Not interested in adding a player that can take away a roster spot from one of our prospects.

Kevin DeLury said...

Great point.

Paul said...

i like stempniak and morrison. kariya would look great in blue also.

Jake said...

No one that I really see on the top 40 on NHL.com but what about Sather looking for a 7th D-man, any names out there you think he could grab? I know the talks with Frolov are over but do you see him getting a FA to provide some second hand scoring?

ivaNYRicov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ivaNYRicov said...

Is it a stretch to assume Aasen and Grachev will make the team this season? Gaborik, Prospal, Christiensen, Dubinsky, Callahan, Drury,Avery, Anisimov, Prust are playing, thats 9. 3 spots open because i'm assuming the Boogyman wont play every game. Even if he makes it we have 2 spots open. They dont have to sign anyone but a 7th D man. Who else could make it considering our roster? Some of you guys like weise and byers but I think they will go more offense than big 4th liners. Just my thoughts.

Kevin DeLury said...

Ivan, I think MZA is on the opening night roster.

I've also read that the Rangers brass will be rooting for Stepan to make the team.

That last spot I think will be between Byers, Weise and Boyle.