Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry, Thank You, Live Chat & New Feature

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts the last week. Between my family vacation and the 4th of July weekend, I obviously wasn't able to dedicate the amount of time I wanted towards the blog. But be assured I will be back and ready to go tomorrow morning.

And despite my lack of production recently, June was the most heavily trafficked month in the history of The New York Rangers Blog with over 63,000 hits and 102,000 page views. I'd be ridiculously appreciative if I had just one visitor a month, so that type of response is overwhelming. I thank everyone for their support and readership. Tell your friends.

To make up for the dearth of posts, I will be hosting another late night live chat Wednesday night starting at 10pm.

Finally, I will be unveiling a new feature on the blog next Monday that I'm really pumped about and I know you guys and gals will be as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you and congrats on the success with the blog. Hopefully it's just a start to something even bigger. I think you're doing a helluva job covering the Rangers so you deserve it!

Dave said...

Good work Kev, a forum would be cool :)

Kevin DeLury said...

Thank you for your comment damir. A forum would be interesting. Nice idea Dave.