Thursday, July 22, 2010

TheNYRBlog Reader Hangs with Graves & McIlrath

Last week, the Rangers held a contest where the winner would be able to take Adam Graves and Dylan McIlrath around Manhattan.

Yesterday, the lucky winner Mike Vindigny, a FDNY firefighter, got his wish and took the two along with 2009 6th round pick Daniel Maggio on a tour of New York City including a stop at Ladder 1.

And lucky for us, The New York Rangers Blog reader William S. was also a winner in the contest and was able to tag along. He e-mailed me this picture...

...thank you so much for e-mailing this to me William.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

christian f said...

Damn, is it just me or does McIlrath look incredibly intimidating in that picture? I wasn't a fan of the pick at first, but after watching a bunch of his fights on youtube I think he's just the kind of defenseman the Rangers need.

Kevin DeLury said...

I'm with you Christian, the kid just looks tough.