Friday, July 2, 2010

Werek Answers Your Questions

Ethan Werek answers fans questions over at newyorkrangers.com, including this one...

Mark from Las Vegas, Nevada, asks: You have surprised many in your growth as a player, are you ready to earn a spot this year?

Werek's response: I grew up with Mike (Del Zotto) and really looked up to him for a long time. Seeing what he did last year, coming into training camp and Traverse City and just really impressing the team. I really hope to do something like that. I think I've put in my time in junior and I feel like I'm ready to make that jump to the next level, so every day I'm training like a pro and trying to live like one. I just hope that in September I'll be living in Manhattan.

...met Werek at Draft Party (see pic). Not as big as Kreider but nice size who should be able to make smooth transition to pro game.

...not sure if we'll see Werek in Ranger blue this year, but next year he'll be a player to watch at camp.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: