Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who Wants a Rangers Party Fridge?


The NHL Shop brings Ranger fans the ultimate tailgating fridge...

"Most people at the tailgate party are sure to have coolers, but those days are over for you. Gear up in style with the NHL® portable party fridge from Boelter Brands™. It can hold up to 24 cans and is decorated with the team logo and colors. Perfect for when you're traveling, it can plug into your car's power outlet. A switch on the back allows it to cool or heat."

Price $239.99

...now if only there was an electrical outlet on the LIRR for me to plug the thing into when I'm tailgating on the way to MSG. Man I wish there was a parking lot to pregame in.

...h/t to Puck Daddy.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

8 comments:

5-hole.com said...

There's a power outlet on one of the benches by the doors in every car. I plug my laptop in sometimes.

Kevin DeLury said...

Could you imagine someone sitting on the LIRR with one of these things? Classic.

Unknown said...

want... need...

Anonymous said...

It is a slow day isn't it Kev?

Kevin DeLury said...

That's what happens after the draft and free agency. I'm going to be reaching for posts. But I'm hoping my announcement on Monday will change that.

TRL said...

I'm seeing that Girardi has been resigned!

Bauer Goalie94 said...

This is great! It's a shame that there's no real place for us to pre game, unlike other arenas. But, I wouldn't trade the Mecca for anything.

Kevin DeLury said...

Bauer, maybe we should just start bringing coolers over to Times Square and hang there before the game.