Thursday, August 19, 2010

Del Zotto's New Crib

Jennifer Gould Keil at the New York Post tells us about 20-year-old Michael Del Zotto's new plush Manhattan apartment...

"He just rented a spacious one-bedroom with a wraparound terrace at the Alfred building for around $5,000. If Del Zotto feels like working out at home, the building has a 75-foot lap pool, a racquetball court and a gym."

...besides Derek Jeter is there any other athlete from New York you want to be right now. Young, talented and rich. Not a bad combination.

...h/t to reader Snuser for the link.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd rather be Mark Sanchez, no one knows hockey players

Z in WA said...

Steven-
Prob just my personality being different than yours. But if I'm young, talented, and rich but also very recognizable, then no thanks. If I can live my life with a more than comfortable amount of money semi behind the scenes without being bombarded everywhere I go then I'd pick MDZ's situation.

Anonymous said...

arod?

Anonymous said...

Lundqvist

Unknown said...

Z I hear what you're saying but at this point these guys want to be recognized, Sanchez doesn't have to try to get girls they flock to him, MDZ's gotta put in some effort.