Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kreider Wants to Keep Going

Adam Kimelman at NHL.com has a great feature on Chris Kreider which includes this quote from the Rangers 2009 1st round pick...

"It was such a whirlwind year, I didn't want it to end," Kreider told NHL.com. "It was a great year, but that's behind me now; I don't want that to be the best year of my career. I want to keep going and keep doing big things."

...i discussed this a few times last season saying that I hoped it wasn't going to be all downhill for Kreider after such an amazing season. Nice to see he's not satisfied with where he is right now.

Kreider also mentions he learned a lot rooming with U.S. captain Jack Johnson during last year's World Championships.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: