Monday, August 30, 2010

Lundqvist's Knee Feels Good Again; Being Honored by Gray Line NY

Rose over at the Henrik Lundqvist Blog has an outstanding translation of a recent Swedish Henrik Lundqvist television interview where he speaks about his ailing knees...

"It sounds like I'm a senior citizen, haha. No, but I had trouble with my knee, along with my groins.

That's the reason why I didn't participate in the World Cup. But I took a cortisone injection a couple of weeks ago, and now it feels good again."

...first I'm hearing about the groin maybe Torts should pencil Biron in for 25-30 starts.

Rose also gives us a heads-up on a Lundqvist appearance tomorrow as he will be honored by Gray Line NY with a bus in his honor.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: