Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Re-Live Gaborik's Four Point Game Against Columbus Tonight

As part of their “Hockey Night Live: Summer Ice” series, tonight at 8:00 p.m. MSG Plus will be replaying Marian Gaborik's four-point game against the Columbus Blue Jackets which helped the Rangers overcome a two-goal deficit in their 7-4 win on November 23, 2009. Sean Avery scored two goals.

...I was at that game. Rangers went down two goals early and we all thought it was over then they just roared back in the second period. Probably one of the best games last year.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Matt said...

I was there too. The nasty Del Zotto dangle and goal was sick and the Matty Gilroy breakaway goal was even better. At that point, I thought the Rangers had two young studs for offensive defensemen and I thought the Rangers were about to start playing like they did the first eight games. Obviously the latter didn’t really pan out but I actually still believe that Del Zotto and Gilroy will be really good and I think they will show people how good they are this year, especially in the second half of this year.

Kevin DeLury said...

I forgot about Del Zotto's goal. That was actually a sick goal.

Anonymous said...

What Channel!?

It's not on . . .

I'm on Time Warner in Brooklyn . . .

ag_blue said...

Should be 48
or 748 in HD


It's on

ag_blue said...

... in Brooklyn
on Time Warner

Good times!

ag_blue said...

man, this game shows you that great avery goal off of gaborik

on the one hand, i can see how avery might slow down gaborik's line;
on the other hand, avery is fast enough, And he has good hands

voros did ok against boll
(whereas he's usually a punching bag)