Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ticket Plans and Rangers on TV Tonight (Updated)

Update, 5:03 p.m.
The Drury game is on MSGPlus. Check your local listings for channel.

Original Post:
@thenyrangers tweeted these two messages out today...


Join the Family! #NYR Partial Plans On Sale Now. Visit http://bit.ly/9JcrBh for more info on available plans.less than a minute ago via TweetDeck


...man they must be hurting if they need to publicize ticket plans. It used to be impossible to get those things.


#isitoctoberyet? Watch hockey at 8pm on @MSGNetworks. #NYR vs #Devils (3/25/10). Drury ties game w/16secs left in reg, Lundqvist has 35savesless than a minute ago via TweetDeck


...an actual Captain Clutch sighting.

Here's my recap of that game.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Dan W said...

I think we have Jokinen in that game, so to prevent puking on my TV I wont watch it.