Thursday, September 2, 2010

Expect McDonagh to Work Hard

Ryan Dixon at The Hockey News has a great feature on Ranger prospect Ryan McDonagh including what the young defenseman says Ranger fans should expect from him...

“First, I try to be a good leader, good character guy, someone who works hard,” he said. “On the ice, I want to be solid in my own end for sure, I don’t want to be on for goals-against and then use my skating ability to create some offense and jump up in the play and make something happen.”

...he doesn't want to be someone who's on for goals-against and then creates offense. Is he talking about Del Zotto?

...probably more excited to see McDonagh in camp than any other youngster. He sounds like the real deal.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

icycup said...

i agree. he does sound like the real deal. im hoping he makes the team.

AnnoyingJoe said...

If he works out, what a great bonus he could be out of the gomez salary dump