Monday, September 27, 2010

Round Table Discussion on Sports Bloggers Tomorrow @ 1pm

Tomorrow at 1pm I will be participating in a round table discussion about sports teams prohibiting bloggers from being part of the press box as well as bloggers vs. newspapers.

I was invited to discuss the Rangers policy not to allow bloggers access to the team, which I posted about last month.

The other bloggers taking part are from SNY and SB Nation. Not sure what teams they cover.

The segment should run for about 10-15 minutes and can be viewed live starting at 1pm here.

It will also be downloaded to YouTube and I will post it when it becomes available.

Because the segment is being taped in Manhattan there will be a lack of updates tomorrow.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

LI Joe said...

i think some bloggers (not you kevin by any means) think they are entitled to a lot of things up to and including free tix to games the draft etc. as well as full access to players and team personnel.