Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rangers Talk Win against Maple Leafs

Steve Zipay at Blue Notes has numerous quotes including these...

Ryan Callahan, who missed a penalty shot last year, on tonight's penalty shot move...

"had an idea of what I wanted to do...same move as last year. Don't tell anybody."

Henrik Lundqvist on passing Mike Richter on the Rangers all-time shutout list...

"It's special,” said Lundqvist, in his fifth season. “He's (Richter) been around for a long time, such a big part of this organization. Now I've got to keep going with a couple more."

While Jesse Spector at the Blueshirts Blog also has some quotes.

Brian Boyle on his goal...

“I kind of blindly threw it up there. I heard Hankie bangin’ (his stick on the ice), saying the PK was over. I figured (Prust would) be coming out. I also figured if he wasn’t, I could put it in a place where it would still get down. That was a lucky bounce. He came out at the right time, and he made a great play on it to handle it. And it was a good pass. I went from there.”

Torts post game video here.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: