Friday, October 1, 2010

Rangers Talk Win vs. Senators

The Rangers released these quotes after the game...

John Tortorella on Brian Boyle…“Brian Boyle was much better with face-offs tonight. He’s had a pretty good Camp here and no one tends to talk about it but he’s been a hell of a guy through Camp. A guy who knew where he stood in terms of numbers coming in – he’s handled himself pretty well.”

Derek Stepan on how he has played during the pre-season…“I am happy with what I have done. I have put my best foot forward. Whatever happens, happens. I know I gave it everything I had. We will see from there.”

Brian Boyle on the team…“We have a great team with a lot more depth this year. That is just from guys trying to get better. We have some new faces obviously but we have guys that just want to get better. We all want to move to the top and get better.”

Rick Carpiniello at the Rangers Report has more quotes here and here.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: