Monday, October 11, 2010

Stepan: I Want to Keep Rolling

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants has this quote from Derek Stepan on moving past the hat trick...

“I’ll never put it in the past completely, at least not the first couple of weeks,” Stepan said. “It’s something that’s going to help me in the next couple of weeks. I get a hot stick, I get a cold stick. Right now I have a hot stick and I’ll just ride that. I want to keep rolling and playing with confidence. I don’t want to think about it too much and make it seem like it’s something that happens every night. It’s not.”

Gross also has quotes from Ryan Callahan on Artem Anisimov as well as from John Tortorella on Mike Sauer and Steve Eminger.

...unfortunately, Torts has all positive things to say about Eminger.

Finally, Jim Cerny has a great behind the scenes look at Stepan's NHL debut at his blog Rink Rap.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Evan S said...

A happy Torts is a good Torts. And a happy Torts is a happy team, and a happy team plays well, so I'm not complaining